Monday, February 18, 2013

brainstorming

When thinking what I was going to write about for the first essay, I had no idea what I was going to write.  My mind kept drawing a blank.  Mr. Sweeney got to the class to fill up the white board in the classroom with topics that we could write our papers on.  Even though this took an entire class period,  brainstorming in this manner was very beneficial.  I could eliminate topics that I didn't like and focus on the ones that interested me.  This helped so much with the planning of the paper.  Once I had my topic decided on, the writing went pretty smoothly. Then, having a classmate check over our rough drafts was also very helpful in making sure that when I submit my final paper, it will be the best that it can be with no errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment